Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Of Sunburst KL, BRATs, results, college and BSB

I might have been complaining of boredom and having nothing to do since December after SPM, but the truth is I've been enjoying every second of my post-SPM life. :)
Time has whizzed by sooo fast.

It's now February going into March, in 12 days I'll be leaving for the BRATs camp which will be held from March 9th to 12th.
Rumours have been circulating regarding the release of the SPM results, each claiming they will be released on either 28th, 12th, or 13th.
28th I guess will be scrapped off, as it's 27th today and there's no way in hell the government would give such a short notice on such an important issue.
So now it's down to either 12th or 13th.

After the camp which will be situated all the way north in Taiping, I'll have to get back to Kuantan for my results.
Pack my stuff, finalise some things, spend my last days in Kuantan with friends and family, and off I go to college in which the intake is March 17th.

It's like.. I barely have time to breathe?
I'm expecting next month to be hell of a hectic month, what more with my plans of going to Sunburst KL and working in Sepang, but those two will ultimately be the highlights of my month. :D

Being totally random here, Backstreet Boys will be performing live tonight at Sunway Surf Beach! DAMN! Tickets priced at RM88 only! Double DAMN.

On a lighter note!!
Someone responded to my meow two days late. =.="
A really witty response at that too.

JiN HaN aka Jae-H: yes?
JiN HaN aka Jae-H: why meow me?
JiN HaN aka Jae-H: my house dont have extra cat food
JiN HaN aka Jae-H: i'm so sorry :(

LOL.. =.="

No comments: