Cats...
Never really liked them, never really stomached the fact that people can go gaga and start screaming "OH MY GOD SOO CUTTTEEEEEE!" whenever they see a particular fat and furry one.
Heck, I found them a nuisance and uncannily scary at times.
Look a cat in the eye in the darkness of a street, and goosebumps can take over my whole body.
... Well, that was me before I got together with my then boyfriend.
He had a passionate love for cats, there were three cats in his house alone.
One was called Puppy as it looked like a puppy, the second one was called Aboo (God I miss that cat) and the third one called Beng (Beng for Bengong, named after me -.-") which is an orange half-Persian cat that looked scarily similar to Garfield.
You know the drill,
you get together with someone,
you'll start loving every single thing that he/she does. =.="
He was the vocalist and guitarist of a band called The Grilled,
which made me start swooning over musicians and rock bands like Metallica and My Chemical Romance.
His friends and him rode scooters,
which made me want to learn to ride one as well (but that didn't end well, it was a freakin nightmare).
Needless to say, I developed his passion for cats. =.=
I've never dared to go close to a cat, let alone touch it or hold it.
When the relationship ended, my passion for musicians, guitars, rock bands, scooters and cats did not go away. The fire was just a slight bit dimmer, but it was still there.
I've learnt tons of things from every relationship that I've been in,
and those priceless lessons are what made me who I am today.
Well, digressing, and to cut stim,
It's a game and we're all just victims of love.
1 comment:
:)))) fine
Post a Comment