Saturday, June 28, 2008

Concerts concerts!

AVRIL LAVIGNE IS COMING TO TOWN ;D
MTV ASIA AWARDS 2008 WILL BE HELD IN GENTING!

Wtf how can I not be excited!! -_-

Went out with Elton, Annabeth, Aimi and Lit Shiuan today :D


Anna sayangku :)



At Mustafa Cendol, Elton as the photographer



And Lit Shiuan as the photographer


Hung out with Elton and Anna at the beach before Aimi and Lit Shiuan came.
When there's Anna around, one cannot fail to camwhore :x


Who in the world says I'm not fat. >.<





I LOVE YOU ANNA! Lols random hahaa.


Extreme stoned face of mine -_-



Huggies :)



Elton and Anna



This is me... Weee~



Ahem~



She's bringin sexy back :p



Who's the short one now! :p

After the beach, we went to Mustafa Cendol, then headed to June's new house where we played with her superbly adorable toy poodle Billie <3


I adore him!!


Billie!!!!


Sent Anna back home and saw two dogs humping just outside her house -.-

Horny creatures lol.


Will be heading back to KL on Monday :)
All of a sudden, I don't feel like leaving Kuantan.

No comments: