Friday, June 6, 2008

There is nothing more deceptive than a smile

... especially if the smile is mine. :)


If I could be a bird...


In cyberspace, I can be all "hehe", "haha", "lol", and such but who knows, I might actually be crying my eyes out in real life?
No one online really knows how I'm feeling, really.
Lies can be told so easily, online.

I've had all sorts of people coming and telling me that they feel down for no apparent reason.
I've always thought that it was a bunch of bullcrap, but at this moment, at this very second, I understand completely how they had felt.

I have every reason in the world to be happy,
but why are tears welling up in my eyes?
Why are they now rolling down my cheeks?
Why?
Where did I go wrong?



Deception.


How long have I been in this storm?
Water's getting harder to tread
with these waves crashing over my head

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
so why am I 10 feet under and upside down?

No comments: