Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nostalgia.

It feels weird not updating my blog for a day,
so yeah,
here goes nothing.

I MISS YOU SARMILA! :(

IU Night 2007

Miss all of your crazy antics,
Miss the times we had,
Miss seeing you sleeping in class almost every period,
Miss your crazy mad-scientist-like laughter.

Logged into my Friendster account after God knows how long (am not a fan of Friendster anymore). Too free kot...

Anyways, I'm typing this and Kye Min just had to disturb me in MSN.


Lifeless XD I'm updating now dammit! :p


I'M HUNGRY,
I WANT SPICY CHICKEN MCDELUXE,
I WANT SRI KEMBANGAN'S SHARK FIN PORRIDGE,
I WANT MIN FAN KOU,
I WANT BAK KUT TEH,
I WANTTTTTTTTTTT FOOOOD
T_____T

.....and and and, i miss my classmates!!!!!!!!!
might be joining them for a trip to genting, aahh life's good :)


.
.
.

am not a good blogger when i'm hungry.
bye bye.

in the beginning,
i tried to warn you
you play with fire,
it's gonna burn you.

No comments: