Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home Sweet Homeeeeee!

I am in Kuantan!!!! :D

Left KL at around 11.30pm and reached about 3.30am last night, an hour behind what was estimated as we were held up for certain reasons.
Mum, dad, grandma were all waiting up for me.
I have such a sweet family :)
Lucky, my doggy was barking nonstop,
Gawd I miss home!


I have 7 live crabs in my kitchen now. XD
Mum will be baking them for my homecoming dinner tonight! Muahahahahahah



Wooot! A new addition to the house! A 42-inch plasma tv :)
FINALLY, dad was willing to splurge on something he has wanted for a very long time.


Which reminds me... It's Fathers' Day today. Give your daddy a huggie :)

Finals was yesterday, it was a computer-based exam in which everyone gets a set of questions selected randomly by the software, and when we're done, our marks are displayed instantly on the screen.
I passed with 86% and I'm now facing a relaxing, stress-free, contented two-week long holiday.
I miss the feeling of having absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to go.
LIFE'S GOOD :)))


Weeeeeee~! :p

The downside of being back in Kuantan at this time when nobody's having hols is,
nobody's here :(((
The Kuantan friends are all either in KL or Gambang or Kampar or wherever that is not Kuantan :((

Nevermind, as I said, I miss the feeling of having nothing to do and nowhere to go.

Life's good!


P/S: 200km/h........ :D

2 comments:

The Tall Guy said...

You can become the promoter of LG - Life's Good...haha

the purpleholic said...

haha i know! XD