From Mafia, to Chor Dai Dee, now the Facebook Texas Hold'em Poker craze.
Addictive sial!
I've been neglecting my blog lately.
Sigh.
In a timespan of a mere few days that I've not really been online,
I got tagged by Kerryn, Gary, Farah -___-
Malas sial! -___-
Anyways, more pics!
We play it whenever we get the chance,
even at Orange cafe near our college while waiting for our food.
Even when we are eating, one hand will be holding the chopsticks and the other hand will be holding the cards lol.
Addiction :x
It was the 31st, so we headed to Baskin Robbins at Pyramid :)
31% discount!
This was my lunch actually. How unhealthy =/
Went to the arcade after that, played Daytona :)
At night, I had dinner with Caren and Elton at Asia Cafe.
It was 12am lol.
My meals went haywire that day.
Baskin Robbins ice cream for lunch,
dinner at 12am. -.-
Pics from Jere's house the other night!
No pics of Tony kissing Elaine's ass though! XD
Darn funny, everyone of us were like ROFL-ing.
Literally rolling on the floor laughing. :p
Last but not least,
P/S: Someone tell me why am I feeling the way that I'm feeling right now.
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment