Saturday, June 21, 2008

Using condoms does not mean you're not macho.

I shall start this post by saying OMFG HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS SOOOO SMOKIN' HOT!!!!
In the movie "Awake", I mean. With Jessica Alba as his co-star, this movie is a must-watch! :D
Great storyline with a wicked twist. ;)

Life is still the same over here, just that I miss my classmates loads :(

Well. What was I doing when my high school friends were enjoying the prom night at MS Garden Hotel?
Helping out my mum at a HIV/AIDS camp aka "sex camp" as named by Annjili, held in Balok beach, hence the title of this post. Lol.


This is my mama conducting a slot.



The campers completing their "assignment". I see Elton (the dude standing up) in this picture. :x Mum dragged him to help out too.


Nothing much, just making use of the pics that I have in my phone.
And owh. Last pic...

Spotted curled up so comfortably at a vendor's stall at the beach. :)


P/S: Did you even give a freakin' thought of how I would feel when you did what you did?


No comments: