Friday, June 20, 2008

I know I haven't been blogging much since I came back to Kuantan,
but just so you all know, I'm happy here. It's always good being home :)

Have been to the beach thrice already.
This is the beach where there's McDonald's, KFC, live bands performing at night, and live artists who charge only RM20 per live sketch unlike in KL where it costs RM200 lol.


There were about 11 ships out in the sea for God knows what reason, and they were not small fishing boats mind you.


Life here for me is so slow-moving lol. Me like :D
The freakin new timetable isn't out in my college's website yet, so I have no idea when I'll be back in KL. Darn them, so inefficient. -.-

There are 3 malls in Kuantan now, namely Kuantan Parade, Berjaya Megamall, and the newly-opened East Coast Mall (biggest mall in the east coast don't play play).
Unlike KL, I can tour all three malls in one afternoon, which was what I did yesterday. XD

I'm happy I had the chance to go out with Selvan, Yee Yin and Joe.
Life here ain't that lonely after all haha.

I had to forgo the Genting trip with my classmates. They were there for 3 days 2 nights and came back today, and from what I've heard, it was darn fun.
AND I FREAKIN MISSED OUT ON THE FUN, because I put family first and got my ass back here to Kuantan.

ANYWAYS. Emo-ness aside.
Tomorrow's my high school's prom night yo!
Not that I'm going, but I know many people who are.
Hope you guys have a blast there :)

Now I'm gonna go play poker with someone special.
Night.

No comments: