Life sucks without the Internet :(
Anyways.

This was designed using my picture by JC Theo, a friend I met through Facebook.
This is his newly-opened blog --> Click here.
I feel so touched that someone I barely know spent time to sketch my picture like this and email it to me, and this ain't the first sketch that he has sent to me.
Classes commence on July 2nd (next Wednesday), so I'll be back in KL a day or two before that.
I've kinda lost my inspiration to blog lol.
Before I end this post, here's another pic and this pic explains the title of this blog post :x
I shall say no more. XD
P/S: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WUI LING! I'm sorry I couldn't join your birthday celebration at Pyramid yesterday :(

1 comment:
great to see u giving me full coverage here :)
send in your requests, if any of u wants a free sketch
Post a Comment