Monday, June 30, 2008

The end of my 2-week holiday :(

I AM BACK IN KL!

During the journey......
Jobless driver took pics of the mist on top of the mountain for me to publish in my blog @.@
Damn jakun macamlah tak pernah tengok. :x


Mist!!! Weeee!!!


An hour or so later.... GENTING! *snap snap*


... and this photo was produced. Can you see Genting Highlands at the top of the mountain! :D

Right now, I must take this chance to declare to the cyberworld that I DISLIKE PROTON WAJA DRIVERS, excluding Jeremiah and Lit Shiuan lol.
Drivers of Honda City and Toyota Vios in KL are also damn unethical.

Well anyways. My new class timetable is out! FINALLY!
Classes start on Wednesday and the site was only updated on Monday. Grrrrr.
I've been analysing the timetable and I am very sad T.T
Classes from as early as 8am till as late as 6.30pm,
I really can't sit still in college for such a long time ok. T.T
Sigh I'll manage somehow with my awesome classmates!

Ok la I'm done bye bye

No comments: