Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If Everyone Cared.

On the 31st of October I was feeling ultra optimistic about an awesome month ahead.
There will be no exams for the whole month :D
It can be considered as a retreat for us CAT students already, since we seem to be having exams every other day.
But no......... In the first week of my supposedly awesome month, we were all stretched to our limits in management and financial accounting everyday for such inhuman hours with only a couple of short miserable breaks in between.
This will carry on for the rest of the month, and finals are in the first week of December.

Gone is my supposedly awesome month :(

Anyway.... Something calls for celebration today.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH AMANDA ANNABETH LEE!! :D


I dedicated a whole post to you a long way back, I hope you still remember.
A priceless friend whose laughter and whacky personality can brighten up anyone's day :D
I remember on Mondays after school, you and June would be over at my house to study, during which we would end up falling asleep at the table and looking for food in the kitchen. :P
We went to our first real live concert together back in 2005, wooot Simple Plan!
There were so many good and bad times that we had been through together as a gang,
and to think that we used to really dislike each other back in primary school haha..

I love you Beffie! (Remember your beffieriliztic? Wonder whose idea was that hehee)
May we continue being close friends, now and always. :)




A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile.




Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

No comments: