Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random

Written just for my remembrance.

Feels like home again with my mum here in KL. :D
She makes hot Milo for me and sits down with me to have breakfast every morning!
I can actually laze around in bed till 6.30am, only leaving the house at 7.30am to make it for my 8am class.
On normal days, I skip breakfast and would be among the first homo sapiens to reach college, reaching before 7am as my aunt has to make her way to work after that, all the way in Putrajaya.

Mum is getting better at KL roads! She dares to drive around although she doesn't know the roads well, and she doesn't get pissed/scared like how my dad gets hahahhaha. Yesterday after dropping me off at college, she got lost around PJ. The directions I gave her to go back home were inaccurate :(
Then Elton came to the rescue! Led her all the way back to my condo till she parked safely in the parking lot.

At night, me, mum and Elton had dinner at Kenny Rogers Mid Valley, after which we went grocery-shopping :D
Mum will be cooking something scrumptious tomorrow night, and she invited Elton as well.
Fella has special treatment as he can't take tomyam food, which my mum initially planned to cook. :/

Just got back from dinner with relatives, am going out again soon to visit my aunt whom I've not seen in ages.

Somehow I feel that this whole week is like a holiday.
Life has been great, and I hope it stays this way.

Without her around, I would be thinking too much and being emo about finals in two weeks, but here I am, happy and bubbly this whole week :D
Sometimes I think I need the family atmosphere. It gets sickening sometimes when I always have to fend for myself, take care of my own meals, transport, etc.
I may be seventeen but I'm still a li'l girl who needs her mum lol.

It has been raining every evening, ruining our plans to go swimming.
Screw the weather sigh..

I love my mum, I really really do.

This whole post was typed in haste and without much thinking.

I gotta head out now.

No comments: