Friday, November 7, 2008

Late night cravings.

I wanna eat chocolate and nut-coated strawberries so huge that they are as long as my index finger!


Paddington House of Pancakes, Mid Valley


I wanna eat pancakes so chocolatey that chocolate chips can even be found inside the pancake itself, fried together with the batter :D

Waffle World, Sunway Pyramid


I wanna eat Baskin Robbins' ice cream in such a large amount that it can be shared between 6 people!

Baskin Robbins, Sunway Pyramid


I wanna eat waffles with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream and bananas coated with chocolate sauce!

Waffle World, Sunway Pyramid


Also not forgetting Baskin Robbins' chocolate fondue which is just simply superb.

Baskin Robbins, The Gardens

Good times, good times. :D

Don't mind me, I'm just having my usual late night cravings from consuming only a few bites of sushi for dinner just now.

Quantum of Solace tomorrow! Woooots!

No comments: