Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blair is love.

I've been extremely demotivated lately and this is NOT good news for me.
While people are busy busting their brains out in the library or doing anything study-related, I've been yc-ing, staying at home watching Gossip Girl and playing Facebook games such as this, and am proud to declare to the world that I can type at 120 wpm :D :D

Oh yeah, my gorgeous girlfriend Caren has turned from being a blondie to being a brunette!



While I, on the other hand.. Still same old, same old : /
BORING LAH, but heck, kiamsiap future accountant not willing to sacrifice precious $ for a new hair colour plus all the touchups required.

Hmmm well I guess that's about it.
Finals in a few weeks, needa build up my momentum once again.


ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WHO ARE SITTING FOR SPM. :)

No comments: