Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last class for the year

So today we had our last class for the year, the last class before our battle and emotional torment next week.

Today's class was Mr. Jana's class for Paper T6 Drafting Financial Statements.
His lectures are humorous as hell and time practically flies when he's teaching.
He's an awesome lecturer, he leaves us motivated rather than demotivated unlike a certain other lecturer...
And I managed to beat him in Facebook's Word Challenge xD


This picture was taken way back.


We had quite an enjoyable last class today. My dear Caren was MIA, overslept it seems. =.="
HOW COULD YOU MISS MR. JANA'S LAST CLASS! Aduh =.=
But nevermind, I still love you lots Caren. :D


He's the only one raising his hand



Group 7 and Group 8 combined. Quite a fun combination ;)

We were walking around the Student Centre and it's so pretty now, decorated with a Christmas tree and handmade snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. So prettyyyyy!
There are two foosball tables, a pool table and a ping pong table in our Student Centre. A cool place for us students to just chill :)


Christmas tree!! I've always wanted a Christmas tree in my home :(


We had lotsa entertainment in class today and even an advertorial in the middle.
Some guy we nicknamed Denzel Washington came and presented a slide show on Herbalife products which help people gain/lose weight without exercise. Seemed too good to be true though, but nothing's impossible.

Had fun poking fun at Mr. Jana's belly and asking him to consider using the product. xD

The exams next week will be held concurrently throughout the world over five different time zones, which explains why all my papers start at 3pm which is my sleeping hour!! *grr*

I will always remember this amusingly lame song that he created and made us sing, titled "Recession is Coming to Town".
It starts like this:

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
You'd better keep cash I'm telling you why
Recession is coming to town~

Damn I'm gonna miss him :( All of us will :'(

Okays enough emo talk,
CAREN I'M GOING TO YOUR HOUSE NOW!

No comments: