Friday, November 7, 2008

007

Am currently blogging from Starbucks Assunta Hospital with Ryan's lappie :D
Guess who's working here? It's Kye Min wooot!
And guess who's the lucky one who just got a free Java Chip Frap! Weee!!! It tastes so soo good :)

Watched Quantum of Solace with college besties just now.
The most potong stim moment of the day would be this:

*after coming out from the cinema*
Me: So what are we gonna do now?
Mei Yin: Let's go library study, wan or not?

=____=

Holy crap la,
can't I live one day without thoughts of my studies :(
*sob*

I BOUGHT A BOOK TODAY!
I actually spent money on a BOOK instead of clothes, or food.
It's a good start. :D

Damn I sound so bimbotic.

My Java Chip Frap is almost finished :(

Today the cab driver invited me to go prawn fishing. =_=
Horny bastard.
But every cloud has a silver lining,
because I got a discount, for looking so pretty it seems.
Fella must have severe myopia or something.
I dislike cab drivers who are so unprofessional, but I will continue being loyal to Supercab Company anyhow. They are the best :D


Ooooh, just discovered Ryan's webcam!
Wee!





KM and I.

No comments: