Okay so I've been tagged all around by numerous people namely Kerryn, Karlisyle, Kye Min, Caren and so on and so forth.
I've been procrastinating doing the tags for a while now and today I've finally decided to do a few.
The tag by Kye Min! Here goes~
1. Would you marry for money?
No I wouldn't. I'd rather go through bad times with him, than good times without him. *wink*
2. Have you had braces?
Almost.
3. Could you live without a computer?
Yes I could :) Been there, done that.
4. If you could live in a different decade, which would it be?
The Stone Age ahahaha I wanna live among the dinosaurs!
5. Do you drink enough water?
I think I do, in the hopes of getting smooth flawless skin :/
6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take em off?
Take em off, because my house is clean clean oh so clean :D
7. What are your favourite fruits?
I love pears, mangosteens, grapes and honeydew.
8. What is your favourite place to visit?
Everywhere is different, I wish I could travel to one different country every two months or so in the future :D
9. Are you photogenic?
Sometimes ;)
10. Do you dream in colour or in black and white?
Colour but it would be nice to dream in black and white :x Old school!
11. Why do you take surveys?
Because I feel guilty if I ignore tags by friends.
12. Do you drink alcohol?
Don't know :x
13. What is the most beautiful language?
French.
14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
It really depends on who :P
15. What do you like most, sunrise or sunset?
Sunset beats sunrise anytime.
16. Do you want to live until you're 100 years old?
Only if I'm still healthy until then
17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Yes it bloody is.
18. What body part of the opposite sex is sexiest?
Eyes, arms, hair.
19. When watching scary movies, are the lights on or off?
Off of course, otherwise where's the fun? :P
20. Do you believe in magic?
I don't know if I do.
21. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I certainly do.
22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Hell yeah! The Powerpuff Girls! Cow & Chicken! Dexter's Laboratory! Pokemon! RAWR
23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
At a very young age... I was a bright kid :x
24. Do you write poems?
I do, when I have the time to.
25. Do you snore?
As far as I know... Nope, I sleep silently. ;)
26. Do you sleep more on your back, front or side?
Side.
27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
A rottweiler. I don't like expensive high-maintenance doggies.
28. Are you basically a happy person?
Trying to shape myself to be one.
29. Are you tired?
No... in fact I'm feeling hyper! RAWR!!
30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
Nope.
31. How do you take your coffee?
With condensed milk.
32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
Cellphones = 3, Landline = 5
33. Do you get along well with your parents?
I think I do. :)
34. Do you smoke?
Do I look like I do?
35. Do you have a kitty?
No, though there was one point in my life when I wished I had one.
36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
Almost every year.
37. What do you do when you're sad?
Listen to emo screamo songs, ponder on life, cry myself to sleep.
38. What do you need most now?
For YOU to have a li'l faith in me.
39. What song are you listening to now?
No songs at the moment.
40. What are you craving for right now?
Nothing, I just had my dinner :D
The tag by Karlisyle a long, long time ago.
15 weird things/habits/little known facts about me:
1. I sayang my hair a lot and I can keep touching and playing with it without realising.
2. I have this annoying obsession with all things purple which drives some people insane at times.
3. I sometimes put myself in dangerous situations just to see if anyone really cares.
4. I bring my purple comb with me everywhere I go, and I feel naked if I am without it.
5. I think I might have obsessive compulsive disorder.
6. I'm paranoid about the time my alarm is set to, and I can spend up to 15 minutes before I sleep at night checking and rechecking that the time I entered was correct. =.="
7. I type at 114 wpm. :)
8. I used to be one hell of a pianist and violinist.
9. I have a thing for class and luxury.
10. I have more close guy friends than girl friends.
11. I check out chicks more than dudes.
12. I think that people who argue and create fuss online are fools who can be aggressive only while hiding behind the computer screen.
13. Worms and lizard shit make me shudder.
14. When I'm quiet or don't talk to YOU, it doesn't mean I am 'dangerous' and 'need to be taken care of'. It means that YOU have a problem for coming to conclusions just like that based on your own perception when YOU are part of the problem too.
15. I'm trying, trying very hard to view the glass as half-full and not half-empty everyday.
I feel like kicking some ass today.
What about you? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment