Sometimes I wish everything in life could go as planned,
but the ups and downs in life are the ones that make life more meaningful.
Sometimes I feel a rush of anger towards those who have their family around, who stay so near to college, who have food provided for them every minute of the day, and yet they do not know how to be grateful.
Sometimes I wish that people weren't so nice to me, so I would not feel indebted to them especially to those whom I sometimes find it hard to express my gratitude, people like my MUM. Mum I know you're reading this :P
To my mummy,
thank you for a wonderful 17th birthday.
Thank you for the cake, the birthday banner, the new watch, the planning of my surprise party, the CD that you burnt for me.
I love you mum!
Your birthday is coming in a couple of weeks, now you've left me wondering what to get for you haha..

No comments:
Post a Comment