Saturday, April 7, 2007

Camille Camille Camille I MISS YOU =(

This is Camille~ Full name? Julie Camille I. Leonardo. (wahh damn cun name)


Is she hot or what?? =)
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talkin bout, my family was the host family for a Philippino chick for a whole week.
Then later in May, during the holidays it would be my turn to fly to her place and stay with her family for a whole week.
OMG I CAN'T WAITTTT

And Camille is the Philippino chick I'm talking bout!


Camwhoring in the car

Just wanna show her pics to you guys since soooo many of you are asking how she looks like and etc etc.

Cun anot?
Camille I mean.
Hehe.
I'm so so so damn jealous of her hair!!

Just sent her back to KL this morning =( and I'm missing her already.... Sobs.. This whole week with her was awesome!~
She's flying back to Phil early tomorrow morning with the rest of the Philippinos who've came down.

OMG I MISS HER LA HOWWWW

I miss Ralph and Carmina tooooooo... (will explain bout them later)
Jeez.... =.=" One week with them is just not enough!

Ahhh gotta go dy yamcha with Ah Joe!!
Ciaoz for now~ =)

No comments: