Found out something today.
I cannot survive the whole school period with just a piece of bread for recess!!
It's either I'll have to eat some rice thingy after prefect duty, or bring some heavier food.
But I malas to cook meehoon so early in the morning lah.
I know you people have maids to do all the cookin for ya, but I don't, ya understand?
Imma independent girl. =) And proud of it.
*PUKE*
Ahahahha. Me? Independent? 60% ny lah.
Anyways! I almost died'ed in school today of starvation.
I always eat like nobody's business, maybe my body has gotten used to containing so much food. =((((
I've got something nagging at the back of my mind right now.
Should I go for SMK Tanah Putih Leo Club's IU Night which costs RM35 or should I go to Higher Ground which is FREE?
I would've chosen Higher Ground if it hadn't been for my beloved friends Ker and Kar. Those two are going to KL for the weekend to go shopping for their IU dress!
Argh!!!!!!
Who's gonna teman me if I go for Higher Ground lah? I think Nicole's going too but I can't be sure.
Damn, someone please help me decide. =(
Just had a super heavy lunch just now and one hour later, (now), I'm starving like mad.
Gosh.
Can hear my tummy calling out for food dy =.="
And oh ya my main problem now is WHERE AND HOW ON EARTH AM I GONNA GET MY DRESS FOR IU NIGHT?
IU seems to be the h-o-t-t-e-s-t topic in school since April started.
People are thinking of it as a lower-class version of prom night lah. Which is a very very BIG event.
Gosh.
I'm feeling butterflies all over.
People are having such high expectations, what if the night doesn't turn out as they expected? What if it sucked????
Omg I don't wanna think bout it anymore.
Super Random Snapshots
Time to go grab something to eat ~
No comments:
Post a Comment