Leo IU Night
- got teman
- no idea what to wear
- rm35, i don't even have that amount of money =(
- can see how other school's IU is like, since I didn't go for AP's IU Day
- GOOD FOOD
- no transport
Higher Ground
- woah can meet Jasher can meet Pao they all and maybe Wei Ying?
- dunid think so much bout what to wear
- it is FREE of charge! freee!!
- no transport
- woohoo praise and worship session rockz
- more people sokong me to go to this
Okaylah.
I've come to a decision - if Nicole's going for HG then I'll go for HG. If not, then I'll go for the Leo's IU Night.
So you guys who want me to go to HG hor, just pray hard that Nicole will go lah kay. =)
Its 12.20am now!
And I'm hungry yet again.
I'm being super random here.
Hey people if you have expensive phones and wan something to keep it protected, DON'T EVER BUY the transparent plastic cover.
Everyone support silicon cover (the rubbery stretchable type)!!!
Coz the transparent plastic cover cracks way too easily. And it scratches my precious Babysweat.
Oh yeah that's the name of my phone.
INSPIRED BY PATRICK!
Everyone, my white W810i's name is Babysweat.
Akakakaz.
Lame, but I like it =)
So from now on I shall be calling my phone babysweat yeah?
Ahhhh. There's school tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day... Staying back for dance practice, then for PBSM, coming back home only bout 6pm+. Dammit lah.
There's assembly tomorrow!!!!
Screw assemblies. =/
I need to study.
Sighhh.
I need to get a move on, get my butt off and go to sleep. Like, right now!
Super Random Snapshots

No comments:
Post a Comment