I thought I'd told myself that I would go online once in TWO long days and not every single freaking day.
I thought I'd told myself I would study. Everyday. For that dreaded SPM.
I thought I'd told myself I would limit my outings. And yet, I find myself going for some other school's IU Night, tomorrow going dress-shopping and dance practice at Nicole's house. And all those would eat up my whole Sunday.
I thought I'd told myself I would stop texting nonsensical messages just for the sake of chatting.
I thought I'd told myself I'd control my phone credit by only texting when there's something important.
I thought I'd told myself I would not do that anymore.
I thought I'd told myself I would not think about it anymore.
So many "I thought"s. Yet, I'm still just sitting here and whining about them.
Where have my determination and willpower gone to?
*************************************************************************
The Friendster admin emailed me back that day. Lol.
Check out this post.
Directed me to a link, and... If you wanna know then you email that fella by yourself lah. Ishh. =p
I missed this month's Higher Ground!! AHHH!
But this SMTP Leo Club's IU Night is only held once a year, whereas Higher Ground is held every month!
Gossshh
I sacrificed Higher Ground for this.
You people better don't ask me to blog about that IU Night okay.
I will blog bout it when I feel like it. Probably never.
Ahahahahah
Am running outta stuff to blog about. =/
MY CLUB'S IU NIGHT IS COMING!
Just 7 days away!!!
Omgomgomgomg a part of me just can't wait for that day to come, and a part of me is just.. flipflopping like jellies and butterflies all over.
No matter what happens, we're doing our best to make it perfect, and now we're just hoping for the best. =)
Why is dating a non-Christian considered a sin in Christianity?
And oh yeah omg I think I'm in love with 2 Malay guys. Or three. Ahhh. They are just so hot.
=p
Told Jasher and he freaked out. Like, seriously. Hahhaa. This is just puppy love lah. Just a simple infatuation lol. Nothing more than that =)
What to do, Chinese guys have lost all their attractiveness. I just see NOTHING in them right now. Lol. Weird?
Perhaps a Chinese dude can come take my heart away and change my perception. =) Will that ever happen?
Will I ever find my Prince Charming?
Omg I'm seriously talking shit!!!!!!
okay okay. SMTP's Leo Club IU Night. It rocked. Except for the part that I was called onstage to freaking CATWALK.
Kong, June, me and 2 other dudes.
OMG wei.
I'm still stunned =/
AND I TOTALLY HUMILIATED MYSELF IN FRONT OF ABOUT 200 OTHER HOMO SAPIENS?
Aduiiiiz.
Super random picture.
Lol.
I can't focus lah.
Ahhh I still have to go wash off my mascara
I still have to go tidy up my bed
I still have to tidy up my study table
I still have to charge my phone
I need to cleanse my face
Need to remember to return that DVD to Nicole
Need to wake up early tomorrow morning
I need to ..... ahhh too many things already
Sorry for the crap post.
Gotta go =)
No comments:
Post a Comment