I'm like seriously in a I-should-be-studying-but-I'm-just-too-lazy state of mind now.
Exam's in a few more days... 3 days to be exact!!!
And I'm still relaxing here hugging Benji???? =.=" (Benji's my huge soft toy dog given to me by my ex on my birthday by the way)
What's happened to me?
A couple of weeks ago, Rozi came in our class, he's our PJ teacher and he started crapping bout stuff like exams and junk food.
He mentioned something which somehow stuck in my mind till today.
Rozi said every student has his/her study peak, be it UPSR, PMR, SPM, or STPM.
It's like other exams you just do so-so, and only during that particular examination you'll be studying your arse off day and night, finishing all the revision books available and etc.
Then after that exam you won't have such a spirit anymore.
I think my peak was during UPSR.
Omg I still remember those days.
I competed with my sis everyday, and we would record how many revision books we've completed at the end of the day on the whiteboard hung in our room.
OMFG the amount of revision books completed touched almost 50 kay.
That's like a totally impossible thing to achieve right now, what with everything going on at the moment. =/
When I look back, I can't help thinking why don't I have such determination anymore? Was it because during that period there were no distractions - I didn't have a phone, nor a laptop, no boys to think about?
I really need to set my priorities straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment