Coz this awesomely cute creature over here...
(means kena inject at the vet's so it can pass away peacefully lah)
His name is Bubbles and it's Kerryn and Karlisyle's 18 year-old doggy!!
OMG although I'm not that close to Bubbles but he has always been so friendly each time I visit Ker and Kar at their house.
BUBBLES I AM SO GONNA MISS YOU!
I can only imagine what Ker, Kar and her family are feeling right now.
They've been having Bubbles in their household for 18 long years!
Then Bubbles got ran over, got cancer and stuff, and they decided to end his suffering and his life today =(
If the same thing happened to my dog, I dunno what I would do.
I would probably grieve for a few months.
I could literally cry him a river. =/
Lucky was my birthday present from my mom 8 years ago in year 1999!!
We put him in the bicycle basket and cycled with him all the way back home. =)
What if... I lose him one day? Death is inevitable.
But I don't want it to ever happen.
Omg I wanna go give him a huggie right now. =/
After this post lah. Heee.
Nothing much happened today, normal crap in school, and the latest updated news bout me is
I'M NOT GOING TO HIGHER GROUND.
Yeah I know I've let some of you down.
But..
Nicole's not going, so are Ker, Kar, Anna.
It won't be syok without them lah.
On a brighter note, I'm going to SMTP's IU Night. =)
Good food! Woohoo!! =)
"Debated" with mom last night about my IU dress, told her how much the event means to me and all that lah.
Mum was still standing strong with her decision of me NOT buying a new dress but wearing this one...
.... which makes me look extremely fat lah.
Yeah I know some people commented that I look like an angel in that dress but the fact still remains;
I ain't going to IU in that!
Okaylah I know I'm fussy.
But it's kinda like the most important event at this point of my life ya know.
It's MY night.
I wanna look good, not only good, but gorgeous. =)
Just now I debated with my mum on this topic again!
And finally, finally..... She agreed to sponsor me a meagre amount of RM50.
Not that much, but it's better than nothing. =)
At least got progress lah.
Gonna get my dress this weekend by myself, gonna loan some money from a friend.
I need heels, I need accessories.
I need to pay for my SMTP IU ticket.
I need to pay for my new contact lenses.
I need to pay RM14 for class fees.
I need to pay for my red Abdullah T-shirt.
Why is my money decreasing so fast, so suddenly?
Just crossing my fingers that I can find a gorgeous dress.
Not only that, I must look gorgeous in it too. =)
P/S: What colour do you guys suggest? For me to wear? People say I look the best in white or sweet pink coz I've got fair skin. But seriously what do you guys think lah?


5 comments:
LOL red? wow. kinda... erm. shocking wey. takutnya saya. =p will see bout it! different people give different comments and suggestions! it's driving me crazy!
hey juvin . erm . darker or brighter color but not white la can make a girl look thinner . i tink laa =)
lol what do u mean darker or brighter color but not white? can make a girl look thinner? which colour? but i dont wanna look thinnerrrr. xD akakkaz. =x
erm , red , blue etc . not too dull wan la :)
errr
Post a Comment