Erm.
I cannot say it out here lah but I REALLY WISH THAT DREAM WAS TRUEEEEE!
I can't stop thinking bout it and I kept cursing in my head...
When I woke up and found out it was only a dream....
#$#$%^$%#%$^^$@$%@#$@@!$$%^%@$%! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
Anyway I'm in serious, desperate need of more clothes.
I can't seem to have enough of clothes!!
That day Camille and I were in Parkson Grand and everywhere (I repeat: EVERYWHERE) there were banners and stuff with the big word "SALE"!!!!!!!!!
Discount up to 70%!!!!!!!!!!
Shorts there which usually cost about RM45.90 are being sold for RM19.90!!
I told my mom bout the sale and the small amount of shorts I have etc etc, and all I got was a determined "No."
Cis babi celaka sial.
How many times a year does Parkson Grand have these kinda sales???
Sighhhhh.
I
P/S: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY MUMMY AND DADDY!!!
And happy belated birthday to my aunt, Dino and Joshua who were born on April 7th! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment