Current recommended song: Music and Lyrics Soundtrack "Way Back Into Love" by Hugh Grant feat. Haley Bennett
There's not a day in school when drama doesn't happen, is there?
Kena shitted like hell today. By "shitted" I mean kantoi-ed. Like hell. Seriously.
Major thing happened this morning. Which involved a gang of prefects and the Hamidah woman. And us running for our lives.
Everyone now hates those two bitches. Including me.
Imagine, I was so freaking pissed off with them till tears were flowing freely down my cheeks.
Godddd. I've never cried in school ever since Form 1 okay, and that was also because my grandma passed away!!
They ruined my day.
Bitches, I hope you both go to hell. And rot there. For eternity.
Especially that one bitch.
GO DIE LAH YOU!
(names are of course not gonna be mentioned)
**************************************************************
Was walking to CF (Christian Fellowship) today after school.
Omg what's wrong with the weather nowadays?
Felt as though we were all walking in a desert!! =.=
Cute eh?
Not the guy there lah. Jeshua sibuk ny masuk photo lol.
CF was fun, praise and worship part was fun, games was fun, and the speaker's talk was meaningful. All in all CF is fun lah. =)
Everyone's still calling Li Ann pengkhianat!! Just coz she moved to Alor Akar school =.=
Tuition's in a while, so... gotta go.
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
1 comment:
kantoi? what is it?
Post a Comment