Thursday, March 29, 2007

i'm rotting.

I'm bored.


And Dinish is bored too.

All crap subjects today in which I never learn anything, except for the first 2 periods lah. KC wor. How to miss?
Stepped into school, late as usual, Negaraku was playing, thinking that I could spend the rest of the day after KC's class lepak'ing with Karlisyle.
Turned out, KARLISYLE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL.

Sighs.
That woman ponteng and tak inform me.

I was like "omg $^$#$%$#$% why she ponteng school never tell me"
To Nicole: "eh eh wan go home anot"
To Yee Yin (assistant monitor): "tell teacher i balik awal, reason, going to kl for family emergency"
To Nicole again: "ehh msg kar ask her whether i can lepak in her house till 2pm anot"

LOL as if there's any emergency.
See lah how desperate I was. =.=

In the end I managed to drag myself through the remaining 5 hours la. Sad.
Plans were crushed because, obviously, I had no transport.
What, ask my sis to fetch? She would have probably killed me by now.

Gave my mom the sponsor paper, for the Golden Jubilee SABS 50 years thingy, just for fun la.
Surprisingly she donated RM50 to support the school for the project!!
Cheque has already been written and stapled to the form.
LOL.
Normally, being the person that I am, I would have used the form as kertas conteng or whatever lah.
Suddenly thought I should give it a shot and who knew? In the end dapat sponsor RM50 jugak for the school. >.<"

Some bugger is bugging me on MSN. Should I block her/him? Or should I not?
Aihs.

Darn bored lah.
And I've got an EXTREMELY difficult task to get through later.
I have to call my tennis coach to inform him that I'm stopping his lessons!!
I'm running away to another coach! *shhhh*
ARGHHHH howwwwwwww. Damn scary lah wei.

Please please wish me luck!!!!




**********************************************************************
Will there be another tomorrow as bright as this?
I'm still waiting for that day to come.

What goes around, goes around, goes around,
comes all the way back around.

Which is true, in my case.

No comments: