Omg omg omg I just browsed through a tweeny fella's profile. My definition of "fella" can be either guy or girl alright?
OMG.
Her style of typing and all. I guessed she was about 16 years old. Then I scrolled down and ..... WHAT THE HECK? BORN IN 1994?!!!
Aih I just can't stand it la, howwwwww?
During my time (cheh, as if I'm very old lidat xD), nobody touched Friendster till they were about Form 2 or 3. Except those exceptional extra-maju ones lah.
But still.
These days even 11-year-olds are starting to have sex and etc.
Next thing we know, 6-year-old kids are starting to watch porn.
HEY, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
Okay okay don't wanna talk bout this dy.
It makes my hati membara inside. =.="
And I can just imagine Patrick telling me "if u don't like the profile then don't see la LOL"
hahahahha. =P
Soooooooo. I promised an update tonight huh?
I'm sitting here in my air-conditioned room, hugging my Benji, listening to Lee Hom's songs, just relaxing when I should be busting my ass off doing Accounts and completing Bio notes.
WHERE THE @#$%$# ARE MY PRIORITIES?
Urghhh. Maybe I shouldn't have started this blog after all.
Dammit.
Omg I'm freaked out bout SPM.
How laaaaa.
I've got so much to blog about.
Lately, I only wake up with two nagging worries in my mind.
FIRST: the freaking IU Night.
SECOND: omg SPM
Don't wanna continue anymore.
Mind's so screwed up now with so many nagging feelings.
And I seriously, SERIOUSLY need to get started on my work if I don't wanna fall asleep in class tmr.
***********************************************************************

This is a message I got from someone during 3G Conference. (Hey Pao it was you who wrote this, wasn't it? lol)
Simple messages like this can really touch someone's heart.
I've tried my very best.
I thought I've made the right decision.
You were everything I was looking for.
I thought nothing could go wrong, I thought it would all work well.
It all seems like a dream to me, it all happened 3 months ago and I still can't fucking get over it. It was four days of fantasy, four days which I know I can never repeat, ever again.
Then came the two weeks of undescribable bliss.
The happiest morning of my life was the morning when I woke up and realised it was not all just a dream.
That you were mine, all mine to keep.
But you smashed my heart into pieces.
How can someone's feelings just change overnight?
Wasn't there any other way we could've worked it out?
......
"Never say I love you
If you really don't care
Never talk about feelings
If they aren't really there
Never hold my hand
If you are going to break my heart
Never look into my eyes
If all you do is lie."
If you really don't care
Never talk about feelings
If they aren't really there
Never hold my hand
If you are going to break my heart
Never look into my eyes
If all you do is lie."
Someone please rescue me.
Now I'm more fucked up than I seem to be.
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
Now I'm more fucked up than I seem to be.
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
No comments:
Post a Comment