Wah wahh. I've started this blog post not knowing what to type.
Hmmmph.
Spring cleaned my room and my arse off two days ago to prepare it for the arrival of the Philippino next week. (And I'm sure the cleanliness would just undo itself after she leaves =p)
My room is, and has always been, the messiest place I've ever been in. EVER.
No matter how many attempts I take to just try to throw out the pile of junk, my room will always be full of stuff. Books, especially.
Now that my sis is back, she's dumping all her damn stuff everywhere!!! My study table has also been conquered by her!!
Discovered that I'm definitely not born to do housework.
Suffered from backache the whole night ahh.
I sneezed my nose off the whole damn night too. =(
Am very much proud of the result myself. Heh =)
See the whole row of books? They're all MINE. Not my sister's, but mine. All form 4 + form 5 books combined, arranged according to subjects. All MINE.
Omg. Suddenly I'm feeling the pressure to complete all those revision books. And reading all those reference books!!! =.="
Sigh.
Must start lessening the pile ady. Tonight!! I shall!! And I will!!!! Thou shalt not be lazy. xD
Everywhere, there are books. Books. And moreeee books. And CDs. And DVDs too. They're like strewn practically everywhere across the floor.
How laa?
I'll just live with all these for one more year. Next year, all those revision books, past exam questions and blah blah blah crap will be GONE!! Woohoooo! Can be sold to the surat khabar lama for $$$$. =x
Can't wait for that time to come lah.
And oh yeah I wanna DRIVEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Everyone's like taking Undang lah, learning how to drive lah, etc etc etc. One of my friends even has a car of her own ady. A freaking white Myvi SE.
I'M JEALOUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone's gonna be driving around after SPM while I still have to rely on other people to fetch me!! Omg lahhhh. How could this happen to meeee?
I'll have to wait for ONE MORE LONG YEARRR. (I skipped standard 4 marh)
Sigh. Sad la.
Nvm, my sis also underwent the same situation, she skipped a grade too.
*jv braces herself*
If she can. Then I can too!!
P/S: off to tuition. zzzz. tuition on a saturday evening? *sheds a tear* ='(
No comments:
Post a Comment