Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dammit tomorrow is a Monday

Current Recommended Book: "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella


Totally irrelevant title. But whatever la. =)

Ahem ahemmm!! Kinda shocked when I checked my CBox, didn't really expect to see so many tags there. Omg suddenly I feel I love you guys so much. A big MUAXXXX for y'all!!!

Wasn't planning to blog actually. Was actually happily reading a novel, munching on chocs, occasionally replying sms-es until I decided to pop in my room to kacau my sis.

Btw MY SIS IS BACK IN KUANTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously.

Then I spotted her laptop here, it's switched on and I just couldn't resist la. So tempting.

She's still sleeping, uhm... Since like, 4 hours ago? What a pig >.<" Well, she doesn't know bout my new blog yet, I think I'll only tell her bout it when she gets back to college.

It gets pretty annoying when she reads my blog IN FRONT OF ME, quoting whatever I've said in my blog IN FRONT OF ME..... I don't know bout you, but I just can't stand it if people do that. My mum also does that. Jeez.. Feel damn paiseh ya know?


This weekend has been super eventful. As in, SUPERLY DUPERLY EVENTFUL.

It almost feels like holiday time to me. I've got tons of pics, but they're still in my phone and erm... I guess it's time for you guys to know that I'm a freaking LAZY person when it comes to transferring stuff from my phone to the laptop. I'll let them all accumulate in my phone till one fine day la. =P


Will try my very ultimate best to update, PROPERLY, later tonight =)

No comments: