Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boring entry. Only jobless people will read this =p

Back from tuition an hour ago.
Am feeling bored.
I know I should be reading Bio now but .... heh =x

SO!!
Expression on tuition teacher's face after seeing ALL his work completed by me = PRICELESS.
Expression on tuition teacher's face after watching me complete the equations in a matter of seconds = PRICELESS.

Am feeling very, very extremely satisfied now.

I don't even know why I started this post since I've got nothing to blog about anyway.

Hmmm... Oh yeah, I'm going on a Youth Exchange Program under Rotary Club!
To PHILIPPINES!
For 10 days!! (though I wish it was for half a year or something.)

I'M EXCITED AND ANXIOUS AND NERVOUS AND EXCITED AND EXCITED AND EXCITED LALALALALALAAAA.

3 of us; me, Michelle Anusha and E Way were selected.

And the Philippinos will also be coming to Malaysia. They're coming here next week!!
We're supposed to return the favour by being hosts to them while they're here. Let them stay in our house, you know, those stuff la.

They'll be here from 2nd April - 8th April.
Initially it was inconvenient for me as I would be having monthly exams during that time and will be working at Sepang F1 Circuit during the Formula One race.

So I emailed the Rotarian telling him all my reasonings, appealing to him so that I could be exempted from hosting the Philippino.

THEN!!! Found out that the exams are postponed, and I didn't get the job at Sepang.
MY SIS GOT IT.

Huh.
Dad said coz I'm too young. =.="

So I'll be totally free in that whole week, no arrangements, nothing. So I can host the Philippino la.

Then, got an email from the Rotarian, with the whole list of which Philippino gets which family, and my name is one of the 6 names who will NOT BE HOSTING. That Rotarian just assumed that I will not be hosting after that email!!! I was merely questioning him la!!!

Mom and dad are overjoyed over this piece of news. Coz no need so ma fan already, don't have to bring her around sightseeing and blablablaa.

But my sis and I are kinda sad =( We were actually looking forward to it.
New experience ma, hosting some foreigner.

But oh wells.
Can't have everything in life.

Michelle and E Way will be having fun hosting them lah. Sighh.

ANYWAY!!!!

SABS INTERACT CLUB IU NIGHT
will most probably be postponed. Confirmation tomorrow.
Why?
Coz our date is clashing with Leo Club's IU Night and also Higher Ground.

Staff at MS Garden Hotel have already said that the change of date is okay, now we're just waiting for K Town Clan's confirmation.

SO PEOPLE!! TAKE NOTE OKAY!!
It will 80% most probably be changed to the 28th of April. =)
Watch out for the Friendster bulletins and I'll also post it up ASAP after we've gotten the confirmation.

Tickets will be out very, very soon, so just... pay up early lah.
First come first serve basis, you'll get the front tables if you pay up fast!!

No comments: