Friday, March 23, 2007

muahahahaaa

Current Recommended Song: "Leaving on a Jetplane" by Aerosmith


Okay okay. I'm back lah aiyo. >.<" Enough of threatening to steal my shoes or wudeva la kay. =)
Yeah I'm back and kickin' with a brand new blog!!!!

But first of all... I need a favour from you people.
I've created a new blog and decided to discontinue the previous one coz *ahem* someone read some of the posts in my old blog and scolded the shit outta me coz of some stuff which I've written.

SO!!!

Personal stuff cannot be blogged about anymore, bad words cannot be used anymore, everything I wanna blog about has to be restricted and filtered.

Then wtf is the blog for lah? @.@"

So I'm hoping, as in REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPING that I can keep this blog a secret!! This blog is a li'l more personal side bout me and all la.

For those who dunno who that "someone" is, then shaddup k?
Those "it's your blog, if they don't like what they read then to hell with them la" etc etc etc. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT "SOMEONE" IS.

I swear if you know, you'll get why I decided to start this personal blog.

Btw, my old blog link is right here.

It's been a month plus already since the last time I blogged, and I can sincerely tell you from the bottom of my heart, i really miss blogging laaaaa. =(

So yeah, Blogger's being a bitch, dunno why on earth the CBox refused to be put in.
*SOBS* someone please help me kau tim it lorrr.... I'll give you the password!!!!

But of course I'll change the password after that la. xD

OMG DAMMIT I CANNOT REMEMBER MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD.

.........................

.................................

.........

@.@"

Holy shit I really can't remember.

.............

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

.....

Nvm lah I guess I'll figure it out eventually. LOL.

Oh yeah, back to what I was saying, I need a favour from you guys hor.
Please keep this blog quiet kay.
I've not a single inkling how you guys are gonna do it, but just don't make it available on Google lo hor.
For the time being la.

THANK YOU FOR THE COOPERATION =)

Coz if this blog is discovered again, I might have to permanently stop blogging.

Then AAHHHHHHH I would have to spend my whole life reading blogs? And NOT writing blogs? =.="

Nononononononononononono that canNOT happen!!

So hmmm.
UPDATES BOUT MY LIFE?

- Everyone around me is talking bout SPM. It's driving me up the wall. Maybe even over the roof lah.

- Was supposed to join chess MSSD but as usual I didn't get to know about it till the list was full and there wasn't anymore space for me. >.<" - Dyed my hair during the recent school holidays. Not purposely dyed it la. I was dyeing my mom's hair and there was A LOT leftover so my mom decided to dye my hair too. And I think after I dyed it, MY HAIR DIED ALONG WITH IT. It's so dry and .... urgh.
Funny thing is, almost all the students noticed the colour change but NONE of the teachers noticed.
WAHAHAHA.

- Went to 3G Conference held in GCC Church the other day. And it rocked!!

Okay I'm getting a bit lazy to blog dy.

So yeah, that's it for now, and people,

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG =)

No comments: