Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FML

Haven't been blogging for a long longgg time.

Let's see.... I was back in Kuantan for a week, and classes resumed yesterday.
Managed to meet up with Kerryn and Patrick for currypuffs at Gelora :) I don't fancy currypuffs but trust me the currypuffs in Gelora are the BOMB. Met up with Joe twice as well. Other than that, I was pretty much waking up at 12pm everyday and lazing around. Spent my time watching DVDs - Marley and Me, GI Joe (not as nice when watched for a second time), Monsters vs Aliens, Management.

Last night as I was running my fingers through my hair ( I tend to do that quite often :P) I discovered a tangled clump of hair.



I get this sometimes and it usually untangles itself after a few hours or after a wash. So I left it alone.

This morning when I was in law class, as I was running my fingers through my hair (yeaaa I really do that alot) I FELT THAT SINGLE CLUMP OF TANGLED HAIR AGAIN.
I tried to untangle it but it's hair so obviously it's near impossible. And with every strand I try to pull out from that clump, I felt so... dot dot dot. Afraid that it would split into two or turn into some weird shape or something. I sayang my hair alot, as do most girls! :(

Su Lee and Keh Bin told me to just cut it off. So I asked around for a pair of scissors but turns out ACCA students don't find the need to store scissors in their pencilboxes, so I SOS-ed Ying Ling coz I know she brings her makeup bag with her to class everyday, filled with useful items like a mirror and a nailclipper. (and recently a razor but you didn't need to know that)

So she took her nailclipper and clipped off the tangled clump for me.




I brought it back to the table to give to Keh Bin as a token of our friendship LOL. I've given him about 3 tokens so far (basically stuff I didn't need anymore like a rusty keyring, a piece of eraser when my eraser broke into half and an angpao packet - he's keeping every single item up till today HAHAHA even the rusty key ring!)

Today marks the day that Keh Bin first turned down a token of friendship from me :(
He was so scared of the clump of hair. Loser lol.
I on the other hand, think that it looks like a cute mutated spider! :D



That was about the only exciting thing that happened in my life today.

No comments: