Last Saturday was Anna's belated 19th birthday celebration at Chili's, Mid Valley. It was so nice to meet up with the old gang again, especially MIA people like Thena and Lisa.
There were 11 of us altogether! Had such a blast and took tons of pictures. Finally met Anna's boy, Capik. I gotta say, he is so NOT vertically-challenged.
I didn't really bother taking pictures with my phone's camera as I knew there were 8-megapixel camera phones around and good quality digicams, and all of them are Facebook addicts so I knew the pictures were definitely gonna be uploaded :P
Right now we're in the midst of planning a trip to Genting at the end of the year. I really do hope the plan would turn out successful. It would be so much fun to spend a few days with them, like old times. *crosses fingers*
Now it's so hard for us to meet up, some are in Australia, Nilai, UPM Serdang and Kampar. I treasure our outings a lot. Just wanted you guys to know that :)
Btw, got this picture from fourfeetnine's tweet and I like it a lot haha.
Today was our last class with Mr Akbar. He has taught us from the very first paper in CAT which is T1, to T3, T4, T7 and F5. He's almost like our class teacher already! Will miss his rolly polly look and his patience when occasionally some of us fall asleep in his class :P He's definitely a very dedicated lecturer and we're all very lucky to have him teach us :)





No comments:
Post a Comment