Saturday, November 7, 2009

10 random facts

Was going through Karlisyle's blog and I decided to do the same thing as she did.. by listing down 10 random facts about me (this is for you Kar!)

Here goes:

1. I've always wanted to get braces but I'm abit too vain to endure 2-3 years having metal in my mouth, plus after some feedback, some people claimed that my teeth are what makes me cute? =.= Maybe they're just being nice haha.

2. I really like being alone sometimes. Not that I'm a loner, but just that I'm very analytical (proven through several tests and quizzes!) and I like to observe people and things around me more than voicing out.

3. I used to be reallll skinny last time so much so that everyone around me accused my sis of stealing my food. And I seriously considered consuming Appeton Weight Gain in order to gain weight. I even fell down and scraped my knees on the road while walking uphill to school (my primary school was located on a hill) after being blown by a strong gust of wind. I was THAT skinny, and it is the other way around now :S

4. I used to be able to EAT ALL DAY AND NOT GET FAT. oh how I miss my metabolism rate at that time! Seriously, all my high school friends knew me as the girl who can eat nonstop and not gain a single kilo. Again, too bad it's the other way around now. Gone are the days...

5. I'm really not a girly girl. :S Like how Ying Ling and Caren love getting makeovers, I just can't be bothered with them. I think I'm the oddball in our BFF circle :( I still dress up occasionally though :D

6. I LOVE MUSHROOMS, especially shiitake mushrooms. My close friends know this really well. Whenever they're eating something that contains mushrooms, they'll scoop all the mushrooms out for me.

7. I use Dove shampoo and it annoys the hell outta Keh Bin whenever he catches a whiff of it in class, coz the smell reminds him of someone that he doesn't wanna be reminded of.

8. I DIDN'T CRY WHILE WATCHING THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE. During all the emotional parts, I remember thinking why is the movie so slow-moving? Haha. Rachel McAdams was real pretty in the movie though.

9. I would really love a GPS. Started wanting one since the day Caren used the GPS on her Nokia E71 to get out of Aman Suria. Seriously a work of technological wonder.

10. My mum made a bracelet for me when I was back in Kuantan.


She has the exact same one. I really love it and I wear it almost everyday :D



I'm meeting Karlisyle and the gang to celebrate Anna's belated birthday in about an hour's time, gotta go get ready. Can't wait to meet y'all!

No comments: