Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mugging for the exams.

Exams are on Dec 7th, 8th and 14th, I'm taking them in Kuantan this time, something different :) It's gonna be held in Panglima Perang school.

Watched A Christmas Carol in 3D yesterday and it wasn't that interesting in my opinion. Shouldn't have wasted cash catching it in 3D.

Watched 2012 last week and I teared at some parts! The part where the Indian guy was left behind coz he wasn't picked up to head to the ark and the part where the chubby black guy working aboard the ship died. :( It's just not fair for such innocent and good people to die just like that, while those who do not deserve to live at all, live just because they have the money.

And oh oh I DISCOVERED SOME SERIOUSLY JUICY GOSSIP WHILE CLICKING AROUND SOME WEBPAGES. *grins* Was so stunned abt it that I called the bbbf straight. He was also stunned. ;D Oh well, i guess sometimes money does play a big part in certain things.

Anyways, back to the books.
BYE BYE WORLD.

No comments: