So today, after a long dreary afternoon, I went to Pavilion!
I've been following some well-known bloggers' tweets and found out that there was this blogathon event happening at Pavilion so I thought, oh why not. I've not been to Pavilion in like 2 years. I couldn't even recognise it from the outside! Yeah the ultimate noob of all noobs I know. =.=
So the event goes like this. Four bloggers (Cheesie, KY, Sixthseal and Wern Shen) compete against each other in a two-day blogathon where they have to blog, get votes from the public, tweet, get blog comments and re-tweets to gain points, in order to win a nifty little Lenovo laptop and some cash vouchers from Tangs. They acted as live mannequins - they had to do all these while sitting behind a glass window. Reason why it's called a blogathon? It was on from 10am to 10pm, with toilet breaks once every 3 hours.
I found the whole idea quite interesting so I decided to drag the bbbf to go and check it out :)
They had to lobby for votes from the public and since they couldn't speak through the glass window, they had to write messages and paste them on the glass window for the public to see and to garner their votes.
No pics uploaded with and of Cheesie and KY coz those pics are in the bbbf's camera and his Bluetooth function stopped functioning :( Hmmph merajuk don't wanna use your phone camera anymore hmmph.
I voted for KY and got the bbbf to vote for him too! I looked at the scoreboard and saw that Cheesie had the most votes (she was the only girl so... naturally) so I didn't think she would need anymore, and I love reading KY's blog since he blogs about something I'm so passionate about... FOOD. Lol. He didn't win in the end, he was placed last :( Wern Shen was the one who won the laptop and the vouchers!
Walked around after that. Noticed how Pavilion is so pretty, classy and tastefully decorated with all Christmas deco imaginable. Bumped into Lisa outside GSC!
What a nice night I had :)
HAPPY! Tomorrow can study already.
No comments:
Post a Comment