Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 Nov

After dayssss of saving up money and cutting costs by getting free lunches (THANKS IVAN! awesome bff's bf!), eating papayas (healthier and cheaper alternative) during break times instead of chee cheong fun and other more expensive stuff, I had managed to spend less than RM5 in a day and that includes the parking fee of RM2 for every day that I go to college, therefore with the surplus funds, I rewarded myself today with a new something! :D


Chicken Soup: Tough Times, Tough People - a new addition to the Chicken Soup collection :) A whopping 48 bucks! The one underneath was bought in London during my sem break in June.


We had our very last law class yesterday and damn I'm happy that I won't have to attend law classes EVER EVER AGAIN. So dull, dreadful, mundane, monotonous. Some lecturers seriously need to incorporate more interesting teaching techniques esp for subjects like law.

During the more mundane moments in class, Ying Ling got bored and drew something on my textbook.


It's a drawing of me! :D

I'm going to watch The Time Traveler's Wife tomorrow, I heard that it's a bucket of tears, can't wait to watch it!

It's the 5th of November today..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH AMANDA ANNABETH LEE!


You're 19 now :) Can't wait to see ya and the whole bunch on Saturday!


I'm happy happy happy happy today.

No comments: