Seems like people have been visiting my blog very very silently.
They don't leave no comments and neither do they tag.
The number of unique visitors is still the same so why does no one leave his/her footprints behind on this blog?
SHY AH?
Lol.
Anyway, I've been doing some thinking lately.
No, not what college to study in etc etc.
It's about XANGA and BLOGSPOT.
I've tried out Xanga and it seems much much more fun than Blogspot.
Why on earth didn't I choose Xanga in the first place? Grrr.
Here's what I've been thinking of.
At first when I discovered Nuffnang and Advertlets, I thought I could take blogging a step further. By making money through my blog.
But I didn't have enough passion for blogging (well okay I do, but I'm just plain lazy) so I can just keep dreaming on coz I now only have RM5.80 of earnings from Nuffnang LOL.
Very pathetic I know.
What can I do, I update so inconsistently and I don't promote my blog.
I had two other blogs before this, this is the third blog I'm having.
I kept switching coz I thought I didn't want it to be that publicised. There are some secrets of mine that some people should not know of.
But at the same time, I wanted people to know that I DO blog.
So in the end I chose this path where tons of people know about this blog.
I chose this path, which gave me restriction on what I wanted to express in my blog.
Why did I choose this path?
Everytime I switch blogs, I intended to keep it private, to let only a few people know about it.
Then it slowly grew more and more known by people, till the point when I can't really blog about my innermost feelings without a second thought about what people might think anymore.
In this blog, I keep blogging and blogging about random stuff till one day I'm feeling blue and need to express my innermost feelings; yet not letting certain people know about them.
That's the time when I hit the crossroads.
This time, it's the THIRD time.
Whether I should keep a private blog, or continue this extremely publicised (and kinda dangerous) one, or maintain both.
Or just freaking switch to Xanga.
It's not that I want the money from all those advertisements, for now I'm just letting it accumulate till one fine day when the amount finally reaches RM50.
I don't know lah.
I love Xanga more, for now. :)
P/S: I am gonna have sweet, splendid new PURPLE curtains for my room to replace the orange ones! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment