I hate waiting.
Whether it's for;
*A new handphone
*When am I gonna frigging get my hair done
*Going to Genting on the 21st
*KL trip with buddies
*Food in restaurants!! Grr
*Mum and dad to fetch me
I just hate waiting... Sigh..
The phone dealer fella said he'll contact my mum "next week" when the new batch of W580i arrives. I am picky, I want it in WHITEEEE! They only have it in grey, how yucky is that!! T.T
Today it's already the first day of the "next week" and I'm waiting.. waiting.. and waiting anxiously for the call. WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF HE SAYS THERE'S NO WHITE!!
@#$%@
Grrrr!! Going to the mall on Wednesday and Kar said she'll help me look for my red dye!
See, there's WAITING sumore!
I'm bored with my black hair here la!
T.T
I must learn to be a patient person starting from now. Sigh
I really need some goddamn pics =(
There, there's one pic. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment