DOWNSIDE OF SPM
*My baby W810i got stolen after my EST paper (curse whoever who stole it to die an early, tragic death)
*I broke up with my baby boo
UPSIDE OF SPM
*I got back together with my baby boo!!
*My mummy and daddy dearest are getting me another phone ;p Either w580i (white) or S500i (black), I can't decide! Getting it next week I guess.. I have a fetish for slide phones nowadays.. Hehee (:
Was at Rubinee's party just now before heading off to Hyatt, and I'm currently loving Fallout Boy's "I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off"
Damn, their song titles are always frigging long they drive me crazy trying to type it all out. =/
ENCHANTED is the best movie ever!!
As pao said, I LOVE HER CURLS!!
I loooove looove love that movie!!
Those of you who haven't watched that movie, YOU GUYS GOTTA GO WATCH IT! NOW!!
Was supposed to go for My Chemical Romance's concert on 9th of December.. I was all hyped up about it, telling my friends etc, then MY BELOVED SIS CALLED ME UP AND SAID SHE CAN'T MAKE IT! Some Petronas camp that she must attend since she's a Petronas scholar.. And without her, mum and dad will never ever allow me to go! Geeez.. Talk bout false hopes sigh.
Kinda busy with plans for college etc. Will be going to college in January!
DON'T ASK WHERE BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YET LOL.
I apologise for the lack of photos! As I've said, MY BABY W810i GOT STOLEN BY SOME FUCKER!
No photos at the moment... :'(
Chilled at Relax last night with him, June and bf, Karlisyle and bf, Caroline and bf, Anna and Kerryn.. Had a blast, as usual (:
On the way out, bumped into Teik Ming, Roger and the gang.. Roger offered me a bottle of beer, saying "after SPM must enjoy what.." etc but I said no.
I'M A GOOD GIRL. Ahahhaha.
No plans yet for tomorrow.. If there are no yamcha sessions, I'll just stay at home with my dvds and laptop, I guess.
Owhh yeah, I'm currently using a Nokia phone that June lent to me. I myself am not sure what model is it.. but it's great, with camera and all. (:
AND THIS POST IS GETTING SOOOO BORING WITH NO UP-TO-DATE PICS!
I'M BORED WITH MY PROFILE PICTURE ALREADY!
Cis.
Good night people.
2.46am
No comments:
Post a Comment