Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm selling

...MY FORM 4 AND FORM 5 BOOKS!!

Trust me, the pile is bigger than you can imagine.
I've given away a pile to my mum's friend's daughter, another pile to another mum's friend's daughter, and set aside some more for another mum's friend's daughter...
BUT THERE ARE STILL SOOOO MANY MOREEE!!

Revision books, reference books, empty SABS exercise books
Seriously, I have everything here -__-
Even Pendidikan Moral for God's sake -___-

I'm selling them for I don't know what price yet, I'll make up my mind once there are some homo sapiens who want to buy them, but I can assure you the books I'm selling are DEFINITELY WAYYYY CHEAPER THAN WHAT THE BOOKSTORES CHARGE YOU okay!!

Plus all my scribblings in the books are very very useful! (:
Highlighted with as many as 5 colours per page sumore. (:
I love books being colourful, it makes you wanna study dontcha think?

You can come over and choose whatever you want from the whole pile of books that I've set aside.

I'm serious.

And there's an Additional Mathematics book written by Sunny Yee which can only be bought by mail order, costing RM25.
It helped me improve from a FAIL (22 marks) in my midyear to an A1 (94 marks) in my trials, so watcha waiting for?
Whether it works for you as it did to me, I don't know lah.
It looks BRAND NEW, and I've even wrapped it.... I'll be selling it for.... RM15, I guess?

Faster come and grab it lah aiyo. =.=||
Don't wait till you realise your Add Maths is like shit then only rush to order that book by mail.

No comments: