Monday, December 17, 2007

Japanese sticker machines!!

After reading this post (Japanese sticker machines) by Kenny Sia, I didn't really understand what he meant as I've never tried those machines before.

I've seen several of these stickers pasted everywhere on my friend's calculator, wallet, etc etc.
But never really liked them as they're so TINYYY!!

On our trip to KL last week, Kar brought us to this sticker place in Sungei Wang Plaza.
It was then that I finally understood what Kenny Sia meant.

Actually only a maximum of 6 people can fit into one booth at a time, but we had 7.
So we managed to squeeze 7 of us in the small picture, some gaining the limelight while some got pushed to the back.
Too many people la.

They gave us a LIMITED amount of time.
The whole time we were inside that booth, we were all tensed up as it had this "countdown" thing that if you don't pose by a number of seconds, your picture gets taken anyway, regardless of whether you're ready or not.
And you aren't allowed to take as many pics as you want.
The machine sets it for you.

It was a cool experience tho, and now I have my first ever sticker photos in my wallet :)

While others were busy taking more pics or either "decorating" the pics with various decorations, Azfar and I decided to steal the awesome lighting in the sticker booth.
We stood inside the booth and used my phone's camera to take our pics ;p

And I was like, no wonder everyone seems to look good in those sticker photos.
Coz of the LIGHTING. ;)


Take 1.


Take 2. Lol senget a bit lah.


Take 3!! And we're done.


Outside the booth while waiting for the others.


I'm too lazy to snap a pic of the sticker photos that we took.
But I think everyone looks superb in them. :)

Everytime I look at the stickers, I wonder if the 7 of us will still be good friends in the future like we are now. Or will we drift apart?

*sobs*

1 comment:

karlisyle said...

yeah i luv those japanese picx...me to everynite see da picx..i hope we will stay goodfriendss always though v will be separated...