Sunday, December 16, 2007

Can't stand them no more

If you are too embarrassed to let people know I'm your close friend, then just say so.
You don't have to make it so obvious.
You're really nothing underneath it all.

FUCK YOU to the guy who is not so close with the cool and pretty chicks but act like he is.
If you only care about looks or popularity in girls,
if you care so much about not letting people know that you're close to this girl-next-door,
then I guess I misjudged you in the first place.

Let us drift apart.
I don't need you. :)
You're just one sick, fucked up, confused guy.


***********************************************************
On a completely different note (and different person), tomorrow is our 7 month anniversary!

as long as there's you, i don't need anybody else. iloveyou.




P/S: Alvin and the Chipmunks at 10.05pm later! :D

No comments: