Justin Timberlake's "LoveStoned"
Akon's "Sorry, Put the Blame on Me"
Sean Kingston's "Me Love"
I simply loovee the songs nowadays :)
I don't know why I'm being such a saint, going to school every day of this week.
Can anyone tell me WHY?? =/
Oh yeah, a heart-stopping incident happened today after I stepped out of the bathroom.
I spotted this..
Yeah I know, lizard, AGAIN? Lol
I have no idea what on earth the black stuff beside the lizard is and I don't wanna know T.T
My first thought was "OMFG did I step on it on my way to the bathroom???????"
And I was cursing and cursing and cursing
Jumping up and down T.T
I managed to take this photo somehow
My hand was shivering okay.
I was THAT frightened.
Jeez =/
Yelled for my grandma and she came to my rescue.
She swept it away, and the frigging lizard MOVED and TWITCHED!!
It wasn't completely dead yet!!!
OMFG OMFG
And I had just finished reading Kenny Sia's snake post so I was feeling kinda queasy.
*shudder*
That lizard scared the living daylights outta me.
P/S: Oh oh oh oh oh
Why did you have to go away from home
me love?
3 comments:
omfg? hey, if u ever shout that out in real life...think twice...it can be damn orgasmic...or a catholic profanity. actually both come out at the same intance.
haha. i shall keep that in mind :)
wtf is that tied on the lizard's body???
Post a Comment