Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where are the Signs?

Had a blast last night. :)
Went to the mall to watch a movie, "The Seeker: The Dark is Rising" with my mum and a few others.


No matter what the critics have said, I enjoyed the whole movie though the ending was kinda cliched.

There was a hot girl and the main actor was really cute!!

Alexander Ludwig playing "Will Stanton"

The movie, to me, is definitely worth watching.
And oh, I'm NEVER sitting at the corner, right at the back EVER AGAIN.

I was alright during the advertisements and trailers before the movie started.
Then a few seconds into the movie, this suspicious-looking guy came in, and stood against the wall very near to me.

As I was sitting at the very back, and at the very corner, nobody else knew of his presence.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO STAND THERE, FOR SO LONG?
Can't he find somewhere to place his ass on?

I've read bout loads of unwanted stuff happening in cinemas and I was scared.
Lol.
Was I being paranoid? T.T
Can't really trust people nowadays, we have to be careful all the time.

And because of that, I missed the beginning of the movie.
Damn.
The guy disappeared after like, 20 minutes?
Screw him.
I kept looking behind, at the back of my seat etc, wondering where he was, coz I seriously didn't see him leaving the cinema.
Anyone leaving the cinema when the movie has already started has to open the door first, and from the place I was sitting, I could see the light pouring in from the corner of my eye if someone opened the door.

But that guy just left without a trace.
No opening of the door, no sight of light pouring in.
It's just plain weird.
*shivers*

After the movie, I went for JELLY ICE at the beach!!

THIS is jelly ice, taken some time ago.

Reached home at around 11pm, and thus that ends my night.

Must continue studying now.


P/S: A WEEK OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: