I got outta my "study hibernation" (as SiewMei calls it) mode for this weekend. Am extremely disappointed.. What happened to my 12 hours of studying per day?!!!
Just because it's the weekend, it doesn't mean I can bum out!!
Jeez =/
Went to the mall today with Azfar for his Raya shopping :D
Was with his family for a while (met his dad for the first time!!) then they went back home while he stayed back in the mall to continue shopping.
I think I have spread my purple obsession to him already. XD
He bought 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts.. Including a totally awesome PURPLE shirt with a white collar from Extreme.
Dayyymnn, he looked soo hot when he tried on that shirt.
In the end he bought it, so I'm gonna be seeing more of that shirt in the future!! :D
Nothing much to update lol.
I must get back into study hibernation mode.
Must not lose focus.
Must not go online? Is that possible? T.T
Just this one month, then the SPM month, and I'll be free as a bird.
JUST THESE TWO MONTHS!
Grrrrrr
Intensive classes for SPM in school start tomorrow.
As I wasn't selected for any of the classes, anyone wanna keep me company?
Besties aren't going to school tomorrow.
And Azfar will be stuck in intensive classes. :(
Btw, the photo in the previous post is a LIZARD laa.
Taken in Michelle Anusha's house, she Bluetooth-ed the photo to me.
Ain't it cute? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment