I thought I was over this.
But I cannot ignore.
I cannot pretend that this doesn't affect me, because it does.
And the statement/gossip/rumour/whatever the hell you call it coming from someone totally unexpected?
Hrmph.
To K,
I barely know you, and you barely know me.
Heck, you're not even studying in the same school with me!
So what the fuck?
Why are you being such a busybody in my life?
I repeat, I BARELY KNOW YOU.
And I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO YOU.
I might have sent ONE testi to your Friendster account, but the fact doesn't change that I BARELY KNOW YOU.
So who are you to spread rumours about me?
Have I done something to you to make you dislike me?
Or is it just plain jealousy you cannot achieve higher than I have? /gg
People like you shouldn't exist in this world.
In your profile, you stated that you hate hypocrites, backstabbers yada yada yada
I bet you haven't realised that YOU are a HYPOCRITE.
And out you go from my friends' list.
I don't need people like you to carry on with my life.
Friends who've known me since primary school,
they know who I really am.
I am a fighter when it comes to academic performance.
If only you knew how many hours I put in each day, what time I go to bed every night.
If only you knew the EFFORT.
The damn EFFORT I put in to improve.
Failing Add Maths in the mid-term exam was a huge blow to me.
Something in me woke up, and I told myself, "I AM NOT A FAILURE. It used to be a piece of cake for me to be number one, top in the whole form, so where is that girl I had once been? How could I let all the distractions bring me down like this?? I AM NOT A FAILURE!"
It is unfair to me.
When I finally thought all the damn effort had paid off,
some jealous idiots came along and shattered me.
I felt it was not worth it.
But I've changed my way of thinking.
Finally my results mirrored the effort I put in.
It is my achievement, and I won't let anyone destroy my satisfaction.
Only true friends would disregard the rumours and believe in me,
and only true idiots would frigging spread the rumours around when actually they are just hiding their jealousy.
The headmistress asked me to meet her the other day because my mum complained to her about the stupidity of my club teacher.
And even with this piece of news, some people, being so darn free to make things up, said that the headmistress wanted to see me regarding that matter.
It is getting more and more ridiculous, I want to laugh out loud. =/
The quote "Nothing is Impossible" was created for a reason, bitch.
As for now, I can only hope that what goes around really does come around.

1 comment:
you go girl!
Post a Comment