Friday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!!
I pakat-ed with my mum's besties, when my mum went out at night, they came and hung this awesome thing in our porch..
but it says:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED MEE CHING
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FOREVER KEEP YOU SAFE.
-EC FAMILY-"
EC stands for English Camp.
Mum's one of those who run the English Camp all around the country.
When mum got back, she got a huge shock!!
And I was happy to see the expression on her face :D
While she was busy sms-ing thank yous to her friends,
I was busy on the phone with mum's friends plotting another big surprise for her.
Her gang came in a big group, holding candles, and a cake, singing the birthday song for her.
And it was almost 2 in the morning that time.
LOL. Mum was sooo HAPPY!
She thought the banner was already a big shock, then here came her friends singing the birthday song to her at 2 in the morning..
It was a great night for mum.. :)
Saturday
Sis came back from college with my aunt.
Went to the mall with sis in the evening and I bought myself a couple of shirts <3
One was priced at RM40+ but after discount, I got it for RM14.40.
Another one was a kinda drop-shoulder type (whatever you call it lol) priced at RM20.
SALES MAKE ME HAPPY!!
Oh ya, spotted this really pretty purple handbag in Nose..
But the price, is also very "pretty".. =(
Saturday night!
Made plans with Joe to lepak at the beach but something came up.
And I got pissed with him.
I was fuming mad okay.
In the end I walked around with mummy dearest, it was fun as I got to spend time with her and chat bout some very interesting stuff :)
Sunday
June slept over!
We just hung out in my room, then went jogging till about 6.30.
Had dinner at Ah Soon Restaurant which was packed with people that night.
Later that night, my sis, June and I went over to Bobby's house as he was making macaroni and cheese.
Damn, his macaroni and cheese was GOOD!
I wanna eat it again! T.T
Watched "Just My Luck" while waiting for the mac and cheese to be served.
A bunch of other people were there, some whom we don't know.
Then went upstairs, for shisha.
Monday (which is today)
My sis left for college.
She tried begging mum to let her stay in Kuantan for a few more days, and skip two days of college, but mum said NO. Lol.
Then, Kek Jern came and brought June and I out to beraya at our primary school friend, Elisha's house!
Then!!!!
We went for a movie.. "Bourne Ultimatum"
It was nice, exciting, but I don't wanna give anymore comments on movies I've watched o.O
I thought "The Seeker" was okay, but it turned out to be a lame movie for almost everyone, sigh
Met Joe right before the movie.
I don't know why but I seem to bump into him a lot in the mall, almost everytime he comes out from the toilet at the highest floor.
Damn. What's God trying to tell me? Lol.
Well, he said sorry for what happened on Saturday night, and all was okay.
June went back home, so I'm left alone here again..
These few days have been kinda like A HOLIDAY to me, with sis, aunt and June here..
Now I havta buck up already!
12 hours of studying per day, like a maniac, again!
Bring it on!!
Dammit, mum is bugging me nonstop. Wtf gotta go bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment